Thursday, December 01, 2005

Crocheted Snowflakes by Chie


I've come to know Chie from crochetville forum and from her blog, and lately from exchanging notes with her. I admire her for her charm and eye for beauty.

I am not really fond of christmas trees except when I was a child, and when my children were small. But that was several years ago and now I never thought of it again, until I saw Chie's beautiful christmas tree! It is such a delight to look at the different designs of her handmade snowflakes. With these lovely and varied designs one doesnt need a lot of other decorations.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your kind words about me and my tree, Mimi!
    You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas wont be the same without a christmas tree at home, but I wouldnt want my tree to look stiff and store-bought. Yours is warm, cheerful and lovely and the handmade snowflakes make it so! Unfortunately, I dont have time to make snowflakes anymore. I wanted to, but other stuff got in the way. So the next best thing is to appreciate the work that you (as a fellow-crocheter) have done ;) Thanks for sharing your photo, Chie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowflakes are so beautiful indeed! Chie did a great job. It's amazing how there can be different kinds, each with exquisite detail.

    Awww. This reminds me of December's festive mood...and the spirit of giving. Oh good thing I'll be home for Christmas! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!