Friday, March 24, 2006

Update on packages

I went to the Post Office today to mail a couple of packages. Since I already know beforehand how much I would be paying based on their list, I was surprised to know that they are again charging the old rates. I had been standing in line for quite a while and I didnt know, so I didnt even think of asking when did they go back to the old rates. But the teller told me that the new rates will again be effective on April. Now, I would have to ask later if it would be effective April 1 or another date.

Btw, I got my order of shea buttah from Deneen, it took quite sometime and I was glad when I opened it that it wasnt melted. Now, I didnt think when I ordered it of the possibility it would melt because of our weather. Anyway, it was very nice and I immediately used it on my dry skin =)

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy you received it. If it should melt, just pop it in the fridge it'll be fine.

    I still didn't get my thread, but I didn't expect to get it yet, mail has been so slow lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get the threads soon, Deneen. The teller said two months - I mailed it Feb. 8

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is good. For today anyway, eh? Why do they keep going up and down? I wonder. Well, speaking of mailing things, I mailed you something today just so you can look for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just how the government operates here, Tina. We are only consumers without much choice. See, they pretend they're doing us a favor by going back to the old prices for a while; and then they will definitely go on with a big price increase :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, I'm going to get something in the mail again soon ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!