Saturday, August 12, 2006

More Baby Pics

My firstborn (who is now 21 yrs old!), just loved to get attention and was always willing to pose for a shot.


Here he is at about 10 months old, making a face ;)
He always needed something to occupy him and he loved books ever since he was a baby.






Its obvious I was obssessed taking pictures of him!
He enjoys playing with stuff toys, but I can see how much he longed to play with kids of his age. (He didnt have a brother until he was 4 1/2 yrs old.) Sometimes his girl cousins visit and they have fun playing together.



He was between 2 and 3 yrs old in this photo, taken when we had a beach outing.
Look he's wearing a nautical outfit I had sewn for him! I had a hard time finishing this, as I wasnt really into sewing. I just followed the instructions and patterns in this book. (Here is the model in the book.)

8 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! He is adorable.

    You did a really good job on the little sailor outfit, for not liking to sew! It looks very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, did you take as many pictures of your other son?

    I amazed you still have the pattern book.

    I am so bad about this type of stuff with my daughter. All my pics are digital and are on the computer. No scrap books, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for stopping by! I'm really so excited in scanning old photos and sharing it with you all..

    Thanks for the compliments, Tina! If I had enjoyed sewing, I would have done the other projects in that book...hehe...but I found the sailor outfit too cute, that I really sweat it out!

    Yes, Deneen,I have a lot of pics of my younger son too - not as many, but he's the one who doesnt care much to pose or have his pics taken.
    I do take care of my craft books, since they're quite expensive and hard to find here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son is 19 and when I look at those baby pics of his, I get a "warm fuzzy feeling" inside. Then again, when he is all dressed up and looks like a grown man....I must admit, I get that same feeling! Gotta love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mimi Thanks for visiting my blog! You have lovely stuff and your children are adorable. They grow up way too fast don't they!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!