Friday, September 07, 2007

Crochet Online

My latest discoveries on the web:

* There are several lovely shawl (crochet patterns) online, many are free. I have seen some diamond patterns, but this one is the prettiest. Best of all, its also a free pattern!


* Have you all known that there are numerous free crochet videos online?

Josi Hannon Madera probably has all the crochet stitches demonstrated in videos. Take a look in her Art of Crochet website.

There are also plenty of crochet videos available on YouTube.

How about learning to crochet a beaded wire necklace?


Or drooling over this lovely crochet dress?


More crochet fashion projects on my crochet fashion blog.

7 comments:

  1. That's a pretty shawl Mimi! Which reminds me, I forgot to ask where you got the pattern of the shawl that you showed me last time we met. I'd like to make with one because it looks easy and it would perfect to use here even if it's too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gene, its the Crocheted Cotton Shawl from Solutia - you can find the link on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shawl is pretty. I still have two shawls I haven't finished... (sigh.) Maybe I'll dig them out right now and work on one.

    That's so awesome that you met someone you can crochet with now. (Well I know you had the Project Brave Kids, but one one one is different.) I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tina, well I haven't made a shawl for a long while now...(so I'm qualified to start a new one?..hehe...)I do have one unfinished, but it'll probably stay that way, since I don't like the color. I'm just waiting for my order of purple and lavender threads, to make a shawl and a tunic.
    Yes I do have crochet buddies at Project Brave Kids, but its always a thrill to meet a new crochet friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shawl is very lovely. Probably I will make one for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shawl is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mimi. I've been looking at your terrific patterns and I think you are very talented. I'm hoping to be able to sell some of my original patterns too one of these days.
    Thnk you for all the nice comments about my shawls.
    Ciao!
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!