Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday FO and my Pay-it-Forward

Its Friday again, and its when we meet for our crochet livelihood project. Unfortunately, I was there but the group wasn't...there was some miscommunication.
Anyway, I wanted to see if they finished the shrugs and also the baby hat, of which I have given them the patterns last week.
Now I have another pattern to share with them. Here is the FO.


Materials: Cannon cotton thread, size 8
1.5mm steel hook

The design is adapted from a pattern in an old magazine.

I've just uploaded this project on Ravelry. And here's an FYI for Ravelry users - if you want to use your photos from other hosts other than Flickr, you may now be able to, after paying a toll of $3. I went ahead and paid, since I figured it isn't much, and I've been using Ravelry a lot. I have photos in my googlepages, and I don't want to put all my project photos in my Flickr account.

Now for my Pay-it-Forward rules:
I will send a gift to 3 people who leave a comment here requesting to join this PIF exchange.

I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within this year, that is my promise!

The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.
Want to participate?
* Leave a comment on this post
* make the same promise on your own blog.

9 comments:

  1. cute booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable booties!

    Another thing, what would I do without you informing me of the Ravelry stuff? Inever realized that and was so tired of uploading to Flickr (and yes, I accidentally had two accounts and unfortunately, the one under yarnsandmusings was signed up as dsa00901 and the dsa0901 was signed up under yarnsandmusings and was a PITA because I had to double load pics). Now I can just use the photobucket-thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute booties! I'd like to be a part of PAY IT FORWARD. Loved the movie and love the concept. And I love sending gifts !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'll send you an email, Yasmin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to be a part of your PIF, as well, if you haven`t got your three people yet, I have to check this other way to upload my photos to Raverly, too...
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jezzabell! You're welcome to join. PLease send me an email with your mailing address.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, your baby booties are soo cute! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have two Flickr accounts, too. And I've never even used Flickr. Weird. Maybe I will try the other way. I haven't posted any pictures yet because of that.

    I don't know how PIF really works, but it sounds like a nice idea.

    Your booties are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it too late to join your PIF list?

    I wandered over here from Ravelry (browsing the prolific crocheter's list)

    Your patterns are quite inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!