Saturday, November 13, 2010

Latest crochet FOs and patterns...

Hi there! Seems I've been away here for a while...I'm loving crocheting and designing again :)
I hope this top I'm working on now will turn out right; I've ripped and reworked several times already...but its looking good so far ;)

Btw, here's the finished bangle from the previous post. I wore it last time we went out for dinner. I like it a lot... though it looks and feels like a wristwarmer ;) 



My brother's g.f. modelling it for me:





And here are my latest original patterns for sale...only $2.50 each!
These fashionable accessories are so practical for the cooler weather during this time of the year.

made from Bernat Camouflage WW acrylic yarn



made from Lion Brand Wool-ease 





These two neck accessories are one-ball projects made from Cannon size 8 thread. Both patterns are made from basically the same 3-row pattern repeat using chain loops to create a soft and lovely fabric.
All these patterns are available on Ravelry.

8 comments:

  1. I love crochet! Down here you´ll find the link to the last thing I crocheted: a vest for my little child

    http://cocinitasymusiquitas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your designs are getting better and better every time!! Congratulations dear Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the new designs Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Vik, Pearlin and Cocinitas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so cute! :) Great new designs Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute patterns! You've really been busy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Tina and Zu!!

    I really appreciate you all for stopping by :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful crochet design, your blog is great, keep up the good work.

    Heather @
    http://just-crochet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!